om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] lash restoring of run status

From: Dave Robillard
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] lash restoring of run status
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 19:46:13 -0500

On Fri, 2005-02-12 at 19:29 +0100, Atte André Jensen wrote:
> It woulb be handy to have lash store/restore the run flag in om_gtk.
> This way I could load a bunch of patches to potentially use in a
> live/jamming situation, all connected but only one with run turned on...

Talk lately has been leaning towards getting rid of "sessions" entirely
and just always having a root patch.  Patches should restore exactly, so
lash just needs to load one given patch and everything should be fine.

Anyway, by whatever means, this should be saved.  I'll get around to
LASH once I get Om you know... working at all again. ;)

-DR-