om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] Om error: Unable to load node/find object

From: Lars Luthman
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] Om error: Unable to load node/find object
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 23:00:40 +0200

On Sun, 2005-06-26 at 16:47 +0200, elgrande wrote:
> ERROR: Unable to find object /sine/adsr_g+t_0/Attack Time (s)
> ERROR: Unable to find object /trance/dahdsr_g+t_control_0/Delay Time
> (s)
> ERROR: Unable to load node /trance/range_trans_cr_0
>
> Googling this breaks down to requiring the blop plugins. They claim to
> provide adsr and dahdsr. Correspondig libs are installed
> in /usr/lib/ladspa when I install blop.
> I tried the latest tarball release as well as the debian package from
> unstable.
> Om just keeps on not finding the plugins.

Do you have library files in /usr/lib/ladspa called adsr_1680.so and
dahdsr_2021.so? Those are the libraries that contain the ADSR and DAHDSR
envelope generator plugins. Also, range_trans_cr is not in blop but in
the omins plugin package (available as a separate module from the Om CVS
repository).

> P.S.: Can the reason for this behaviour be dssi not having completely
> compiled to do whatever it wants to?

I doubt it, none of these plugins are DSSI plugins.

--
Lars Luthman
PGP key:     http://www.d.kth.se/~d00-llu/pgp_key.php