om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] Om error: Unable to load node/find object

From: elgrande
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] Om error: Unable to load node/find object
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 16:47:19 +0200

First, thanks for your help.

Okay, that removed the SAW-VCO problem.
Now I have a similar problem:

ERROR: Unable to find object /sine/adsr_g+t_0/Attack Time (s)
ERROR: Unable to find object /trance/dahdsr_g+t_control_0/Delay Time (s)
ERROR: Unable to load node /trance/range_trans_cr_0

Googling this breaks down to requiring the blop plugins. They claim to provide adsr and dahdsr. Correspondig libs are installed in /usr/lib/ladspa when I install blop.
I tried the latest tarball release as well as the debian package from unstable.
Om just keeps on not finding the plugins.
I am going crazy. I rellay wanted to play with this om thing, but playing while hearing sound out of it would just be nicer... ;-)

Any help will be very appreciated.

Best regards, Tino

P.S.: Can the reason for this behaviour be dssi not having completely compiled to do whatever it wants to?

*leving back to mix some tracks in his ardour*

address@hidden wrote:
Finally, om starts, the gui comes up.
But when I load a plugin/patch, I always get errors like those:

ERROR: Unable to find object /broken_bass_synth/Saw-VCO_0
ERROR: Unable to load node /broken_bass_synth/Saw-VCO_0

It sounds like you don't have the LADSPA plugin labeled "Saw-VCO". I'm not
at home at the moment so I can't check which plugin package it's in, but
my guess would be the blep plugins (try Google).