GSOC'20

From: Sanjiban Sengupta
Subject: GSOC'20
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 11:46:53 +0530

This is Sanjiban Sengupta, sophomore in Computer Engineering from IIIT Bhubaneswar, India, would like to contribute to GNU Octave for GSoC'20, I have practical and working knowledge of C, C++, Python and Java, for web, I am familiar with HTML, CSS, JS, Bootstrap and frameworks such as ReactJS and NodeJS, also i am acquainted with concepts of ML and AI, Linux Kernel and know the technicalities to apply these to solve modern real life problems.

On going through the project proposals, I found the project Improving Improve Octave's Image IO and ode15{i,s} : Matlab Compatible DAE solvers, interesting to work upon and contribute and thus will be thankful for your kind guidance.

Thus I request the mentors to kindly guide me for the beginning processes.

Regards,
Sanjiban Sengupta