Introduction.

From: Akhil Kumar
Subject: Introduction.
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 19:04:04 +0530

Akhil Kumar GSoc20 Aspirant

Hello, My name is Akhil Kumar and I am a 2nd-year BTech student at U.i.E.T, M.D.U.

My technical knowledge includes flutter, dart, c++,python,Html, CSS, Mysql,data structures . My projects includes two applications based on flutter which are soon to be published on appstore and playstore as well, they will be used by real industries as they were built on demand, and some other applications that i made during learning fluter.

I am very much interested to participate in GSoC 2020. The main reason for doing GSoC is to get exposure to the developer's world and to work with new people.

I am looking forward to work under ZNU Octave and I loved the project ideas list, I am confident about my mathematics skills and a fair knowledge of c++ . I tried to join the chat group on freenode but its showing some error. I want to know how can I contact with you guys and submit a successful proposal.

Thanks and Regards,

Akhil Kumar