RE:Objects: contributing the dynamicprops and hgsetget classes

From: FARHI Emmanuel
Subject: RE:Objects: contributing the dynamicprops and hgsetget classes
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 15:04:06 +0000

Hi,

I've started to reformat my classdef contributions as regular octave-forge packages.
Unfortunately, the included Texinfo help is not parsed correctly in classdef, as mentioned in https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?48041. So manually generated doc files should probably be added.

So, as of today, it is possible to install both superclasses with 'pkg install' from the releases in my github repos. The next step is to link it to the official octave-forge, but I do not know yet how to do that.

Cheers to all, Emmanuel.