need test run in Matlab

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: need test run in Matlab
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 09:53:55 -0400

Could someone please run the following test with the attached files? After unpacking the tar file will create a directory dbtst. In Matlab, cd to that directory and execute the following commands:

  diary on
  f1

%% Now you should be at a debug/keyboard prompt.
%% At the debug prompt, execute the commands

  dbstack
  dbup
  dbstack
  f3

%% Now I think you'll be at a second level debug/keyboard prompt.
%% There, execute the commands

  dbstack
  dbup
  dbstack
  dbcont

%% Now I think you'll be back at the first-level debug/keyboard prompt.
%% There, execute the commands

  dbstack
  dbcont

%% Now I think you'll be back at the top-level prompt.  Execute

  diary off

and post the resulting diary file as a reply this message.

Thanks,