Re: need test run in Matlab

From: Sergey Plotnikov
Subject: Re: need test run in Matlab
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 16:06:34 +0200

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 3:54 PM John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:
Could someone please run the following test with the attached files?
After unpacking the tar file will create a directory dbtst.  In Matlab,
cd to that directory and execute the following commands:

   diary on
   f1

%% Now you should be at a debug/keyboard prompt.
%% At the debug prompt, execute the commands

   dbstack
   dbup
   dbstack
   f3

%% Now I think you'll be at a second level debug/keyboard prompt.
%% There, execute the commands

   dbstack
   dbup
   dbstack
   dbcont

%% Now I think you'll be back at the first-level debug/keyboard prompt.
%% There, execute the commands

   dbstack
   dbcont

%% Now I think you'll be back at the top-level prompt.  Execute

   diary off

and post the resulting diary file as a reply this message.

Thanks,

jwe

Hi,

here is the result from 2018b