Re: Crash repeatedly of Octave 4.4.0 on Win7

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Crash repeatedly of Octave 4.4.0 on Win7
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 10:21:28 -0400

On 06/29/2018 08:30 AM, Michel wrote:
Hello,

I must add. If I use the stop points at each line, it doesn't occur problem.
When saying temp, I mean pause (delay in s).
  At the starting, file to load I used had more than 1e6 points.So, I
experienced the fact to use the minimum 2s delay was efficient to avoid the
crash. Just after that, I changed its name and cleared the old name.
Another bad way was to load this big file in other directory in my PC. That
produced a crash.
Nevertheless, with Matlab, I didn't have any problem with this function
type.

Please submit a bug report that includes enough information for someone to reproduce the problem.