Re: octave.mk MXE file still necessary?

From: Rik
Subject: Re: octave.mk MXE file still necessary?
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 09:08:16 -0700

On 06/26/2018 06:40 AM, John W. Eaton wrote:
> On 06/26/2018 09:31 AM, "Markus Mützel" wrote:
>> Rik wrote:
>>> Agree with all of this.  To avoid confusion, I deleted the obsolete recipe
>>> octave.mk.
>>   With that file deleted, I can no longer cross-build Octave. Build bots
>> show the same error:
>> http://buildbot.octave.org:8011/#/builders/18/builds/49/steps/2/logs/stdio
>
> Oops.  I backed it out.

I can't debug this.  The URL is empty for me, and the buildbot URL I know
is http://buildbot.octave.org:8010/waterfall.

Using 'grep -r octave.mk *' in the mxe directory I see that configure.ac,
index.html, and dist-files.mk mention that file.  It is easy enough to
remove octave.mk from dist-files.mk and index.html, and to update
configure.ac to use default-octave.mk.

I ran 'make clean' and 'autoconf' and am now testing whether I can do a
full build.

--Rik