3.8 Release Update

From: Rik
Subject: 3.8 Release Update
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 12:08:59 -0800

11/18/13

There are now only two definitively blocking bugs remaining to be fixed before the 3.8 release:

Owner:??? #40607 mxe-octave: mixed uint64/double arithmetic incorrect (GUI-only)
Owner:??? #40545 Opening preferences causes the GUI to hang forever on OSX 10.9

In addition, unless someone responds e-mails me today to the contrary, I am going to freeze the GUI strings and ask the translators to prepare new translations.

--Rik