Re: looking ahead to 3.6

From: John Swensen
Subject: Re: looking ahead to 3.6
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 15:48:01 -0500

On Feb 14, 2011, at 10:56 AM, Søren Hauberg wrote:

> man, 14 02 2011 kl. 09:17 -0500, skrev John Swensen:
>> The OpenGL issue will definitely be easier
>
> I'm just checking, but you know for a fact that OpenGL works well with
> QT on Windows (I don't know anything about QT) ?

I take back what I said about QT OpenGL working swimmingly.  Apparently on OSX
and Windows there are issues with placing buttons on top of OpenGL widgets.
They have some extension that draws widgets as part of the OpenGL widget (as
children), but it doesn't work well on OSX.

I am beginning to think that whatever is decided upon with have quirks,
caveats, and unsupported features.

John Swensen