Re: looking ahead to 3.6

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: looking ahead to 3.6
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 16:56:13 +0100

man, 14 02 2011 kl. 09:17 -0500, skrev John Swensen:
> The OpenGL issue will definitely be easier

I'm just checking, but you know for a fact that OpenGL works well with
QT on Windows (I don't know anything about QT) ?

> I'm not sure about the ease of making an editor, but I'm assuming that
> is a wash.

Do we really need an editor? Can't we just pick a simple cross-platform
editor and extend it using plugins (or something like that) ? It would
be great if there was just some interface that an editor could
communicate with as that would allow plugins/extensions to be written
for several editors.

Søren