oath-toolkit-help

Re: [OATH-toolkit-help] dynalogin 0.9.4 - working OpenID + HOTP

From: Daniel Pocock
Subject: Re: [OATH-toolkit-help] dynalogin 0.9.4 - working OpenID + HOTP
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 19:19:02 +0100

Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE wrote:
Le dimanche 16 janvier 2011 à 13:22 +0100, Daniel Pocock a écrit :
So far, I've tested this with OpenID logins on Drupal, where it seems
to be working.

Brilliant. All we need to enable OATH HOTP login in Drupal is set-up a
Dynalogin OpenID server running on Apache https. I will test and report.
And probably write a HOWTO!

Exactly - it is quite straightforward

I also tested the OpenID support for login to slashdot, it worked there too

I've just put out a revised release, 0.9.5, it can run as a daemon, just by adding

dynalogind.detach=1

to the config file, dynalogind.conf

When packages are produced, there will be an init script and other essentials to make it really easy.