oath-toolkit-help

[OATH-toolkit-help] Donation of 5 Feitian C200 tokens

From: Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE
Subject: [OATH-toolkit-help] Donation of 5 Feitian C200 tokens
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 11:30:12 +0100

Dear OATH Toolkit community,

Thank you for working on OATH Toolkit project.

We registered your project in GOOZE links:
http://www.gooze.eu/links/oath-toolkit

In the event this would be useful for the community,
we are happy to donate 5 Feitian C200 tokens to the project.

In the future, if you would like to have more tokens,
we can offer more.

To register for a free token, visit:
http://www.gooze.eu/feitian-otp-c200-for-free-software-development

These tokens are only for free software development, not end-users.
Each developer can only order a single free token. If your country is
not in the shipping list of country, please contact us.

Nice and happy development!

Kind regards,