Re: Forwding html email

From: aalinovi
Subject: Re: Forwding html email
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 10:12:15 -0400

In message <20230410080858.8FA0921FB7@orac.inputplus.co.uk>, Ralph Corderoy
writes:

>You're not trying to forward HTML email.  You're trying to forward an
>email, any email, as an email rather than a textual representation of
>it.  Attaching the email to a new MIME email as a message/rfc822 part
>does this.  An easy way to do this is ‘forw -mime 42’ where 42 is the
>email's number.  You will see a ‘#forw ...’ at the end of the draft.
>After editing the draft, at the ‘What now?’ prompt type ‘mime’ before
>sending it in the normal way.

Apparently, my problem involves the account i am trying to forward the
>email to.
Doing as you suggest works fine when forwarding to an icloud email
>account.
It doesn't work when forwarding to a Proton mail account.

I guess i will have to contact the people at Proton for help.

Ralph, over the years you, Ken annd other people on the list have
helpde me more times than I can remember. I want you to know it is
always appreciated.

Arthur