Forwding html email

From: aalinovi
Subject: Forwding html email
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2023 12:55:39 -0400

I believe i asked this once before when I was having difficulty forwarding html
email. The answer I received was to type "mime" at the "what now" prompt and
then send. That seemed to work up until about 2 weeks ago. Now any html email I
forward is received as just html code.

Doing mhlist tells me the mail I am trying to forward is multipart/alternative
47K; text/html 44k. I have nothing related to mhl.forward in my ~/.mh_profile
and in ~/Mail the mhl.forward file is:

; mhl.forward
;
; default message filter for `forw' (forw -format)
;
width=80,overflowtext=,overflowoffset=10
leftadjust,compress,compwidth=9