Re: mts.conf not being read?

From: Andy Bradford
Subject: Re: mts.conf not being read?
Date: 17 Aug 2021 19:49:11 -0600

Thus said Bakul Shah on Tue, 17 Aug 2021 18:38:21 -0700:

> Try ktrace -di comp

Wow, how did I miss that in the man page! Now after adding -i I see that
it does in fact read mts.conf.

Now back to my original question.

How is it possible that when mts.conf is configured as:

mts: smtp
servers: localhost

That it didn't somehow  use the "new default port of  587" and result in
failures in my environment which has no daemon on port 587. Furthermore,
it didn't even use port 25 because otherwise I would have evidence in my
MTA logs showing  that the messages were submitted via  SMTP and not via
pipe.

Thanks,

Andy