[Nmh-workers] The first release candidate of nmh 1.7 is now available!

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: [Nmh-workers] The first release candidate of nmh 1.7 is now available!
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2017 23:54:17 -0400

Greetings all,

I am pleased to announce that after three years we are finally starting
the release cycle for nmh 1.7 and the first release candidate is now
available!  You can download it here:

    http://download-mirror.savannah.gnu.org/releases/nmh/nmh-1.7-RC1.tar.gz

(I've also include a MIME external-body pointer to it below, which nmh
should be able to use).

The release has a large number of bug fixes and new features.  The NEWS
file included in the distribution has a reasonably complete list of the
significant changes.

If you encounter any problems or issues with this release candidate, please
don't hesitate to contact us at address@hidden

Ken Hornstein
on behalf of the nmh development team
<http://download-mirror.savannah.gnu.org/releases/nmh/nmh-1.7-RC1.tar.gz>