Re: [Nmh-workers] Format function to create wrapped header lines?

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Format function to create wrapped header lines?
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2016 11:58:09 -0400

>I don't think it's worth the complexity.  I don't usually look at
>References, and the default mhl.headers doesn't cause it to be displayed.

It's not the stuff in mhl.headers that I care about, it's what appears
in the draft reply message; that's where this would show up.

Like I said, I'm not sure it's worth it; that's why I'm sounding it
out.

With regards to what Ralph said ... AFAICT, space-splitting tokens in
a References: header should be fine.