Re: [Nmh-workers] Format function to create wrapped header lines?

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Format function to create wrapped header lines?
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2016 10:16:13 -0400

>I think that appending the message-id on a new continuation line
>would be good enough.  It wouldn't repair incoming References header
>lines that are too long, though.

Hrm.  I thought about that, but it seems like it's slightly suboptimal;
You'd have to deal with a header that would take up a lot of space.

Also, if you want 'nice' formatting, you need something smarter that knows
about the length of the header (like what formataddr does).  Really, I think
you could adapt most of the formataddr code, except for splitting at commas.
It may be that my concerns about "nice" header formatting are not worthwhile.