Re: [Nmh-workers] repl doesn't like return address

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] repl doesn't like return address
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 16:55:52 -0400

Jeff wrote:

> I can confirm that this bug is not fixed in nmh 1.6:
>
> address@hidden:~$ mhshow -version
> mhshow -- nmh-1.6 [compiled on CFT at Sun Jul  6 02:39:27 UTC 2014]
>
> I even ran repl from the command line (I normally use mh-e).

What exactly is the problem?  This works for me:

    $ cat `mhpath +drafts 29`
    From: A. User <address@hidden>
    Subject: test

    The From: contains an invalid unquoted display name.

    stl:nmh$ repl -query +drafts 29
    Reply to "A. User" <address@hidden>? y

Where "works" means that the invalid quoted display name gets quoted
by repl, both as shown above in the prompt and in the draft itself.