Re: [Nmh-workers] replyfilter trouble with messages from "XFINITY Connec

From: Kevin Cosgrove
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] replyfilter trouble with messages from "XFINITY Connect Mobile App"
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 08:52:57 -0700

On 17 March 2015 at 11:28, Ken Hornstein <address@hidden> wrote:

> Well .... I had a free moment and I wanted to take care of it before
> I forgot.  And it was easy.  Other stuff ... has been lingering.  I wish
> we could do that for everything, but we all have to put food on the table.

I'm glad the timing worked out.  Enjoy the meal.  ;-)

> Historically ... nmh 1.3 was released in June 2008, nmh 1.4 was January 2012,
> nmh 1.5 was in June 2012, and nmh 1.6 was in June 2014.  Not bad compared
> to other volunteer open-source projects, but room for improvement.

[n]mh is still my favorite email client in combination with
exmh, and I've tried a LOT of clients.  I started with MH-3
from Rand.  At some point I need to figure out some way to
be mobile with nmh.  Wmh demonstrates a possibility.  See
http://wmh.sourceforge.net/ The would seem to be room for an
Android client, using exmh as a functional spec.

Cheerio...

--
Kevin