Re: [Nmh-workers] semantics of mhshow -type and -part

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] semantics of mhshow -type and -part
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 10:15:00 -0500

Paul F. wrote:

>     http://www.foxharp.boston.ma.us/tmp/mh_samples/28.txt

So, just "mhshow" does the right thing (parts 1.1.1 and part 2)
for me.  It does seem odd that "-type text/plain" doesn't show
part 1.2.  Esp. given that "-type text/html" does show part
1.1.1.  But maybe it's due to trying too hard to obey
multipart/alternative.  And maybe I'm catching up to your
thought process.  But I still think that more than one part of a
multipart/alternative should never be shown, unless they are
requested by multiple -part switches.