Re: [Nmh-workers] Thoughts: header/address parsing

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Thoughts: header/address parsing
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 13:43:04 -0400

>What are the implications of that for those of us who have mail
>dating back to when that format was fairly common practice? Not
>long ago I had cause to list real names, and did it using
>mh-format.

I guess the implication would be that the real name wouldn't be recognized.
If you used %(friendly), it would never see that (under my proposal).

I was under the impression that even back in the day, that format was not
common.  If you've got mail that old, would you care to check and see how
much you have with addresses like that?