Re: [Nmh-workers] Relative Message Numbers

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Relative Message Numbers
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 08:54:22 -0400

>is "make check" the only way to invoke the tests?  i couldn't see
>an easy way to invoke just one.

As David pointed out, a lot of the tests can be invoked directly, but you
_can_ use make to invoke just one test.  Just set the TESTS argument as
part of "make check".  Well, you probably want to run the cleanup test
as well.  E.g.:

% make check TESTS="test/inc/test-inc-scanout test/cleanup"

>(and, for some reason the slocal test always fails for me.  different topic.)

Errr ... it's not a dbm problem, is it? :-)  If you post the output to that
test we'd be glad to take a look at it.