Re: [Nmh-workers] Email access while traveling?

From: Michael Richardson
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Email access while traveling?
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 19:51:24 -0500

BTW: I also have scripts "notemail" and "syncmail"
Notemail copies Mail/inbox to my "laptop" (actually an android ASUS
         tablet w/debian chroot,emacs,mh, etc.). Along with it,
         I make an empty directory for every folder on my desktop,
         so that refiling is simple.

syncmail copies Mail/inbox back to my desktop, and then copies
         all the other folders, and refiles everything.

I can post these scripts.

Of course, when I won't be gone long, I just ssh to my desk.
I also have IMAP for my phone, and I just leave email on the server for
later.

] address@hidden http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
                       then sign the petition.