Re: [Nmh-workers] fgets bug in mhbuildsbr.c

From: David E. West
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] fgets bug in mhbuildsbr.c
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 21:38:22 -0400

Josh,

Sorry about that.  Yeah  I messed up when sending the first  message.  I sent a
second email with the attachment  encoded correctly.  I'll attach the test file
to this email for you.  It should be 195 characters long and its MD5 is:
7a093565d1474332174bd6e884429d51.

(The first message  messed up because I was reling  on the automimeproc setting
and had  only installed my patched mhbuild  into "~/usr/local/bin".  Apparently
when  using the auto  feature, nmh  didn't check  my "$path"  and used  the old
unpatched version in "/usr/local/bin".  I  fixed this by explicitly pointing to
my version  using "buildmimeproc".   Its easier to  shoot yourself in  the foot
with nhm, but  I think the extra flexability and  transparancy of its operation
outways that aspect of it.)

Talk to you later,

David E. West