Re: [Nmh-workers] fgets bug in mhbuildsbr.c

From: Josh Bressers
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] fgets bug in mhbuildsbr.c
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 20:27:28 -0500

> I  patched  my version  of  mhbuildsbr.c  by adding  a  wrapper  to fgets
> th at determines the  proper number of  characters read in.   Then I
> changed  the for loop to  make use of this information  instead of simply
> looking  for the first 0x00 character.  This is probably an  inefficient
> solution.  My guess is that >  a better solution  would be to  make use  of
> fread instead,  and do all  the line detection stuff manually.

> I've attached my patch to this email as well.

David,

I'm trying to reproduce this, but this message is pretty messed up.  The
zip file you've included has no NULLs and is only 6 bytes long.  Have you
been bitten by your own bug?

It seems when you ran mhbuild over this message, it mangled your example.
I'm trying to reproduce this bug, but I'm not having any luck.

--
    JB