nethack-el-devel

[Nethack-el-devel] Re: opprobrium Pqharrmaceutical

From: Wolfram Reay
Subject: [Nethack-el-devel] Re: opprobrium Pqharrmaceutical
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 18:27:44 -0500

Good day,
As a right purchaser we give you necessary info and our product
innovation from time to time.

On the strength of jottings we have, it is obvious that you may demand
an extra copy.

We beg your pardon and would like to propose you again a set of the most
popular medicines online at reduced prices, fast delivery and toll-free
customer support.
If you wish to order drugs you are in need or to run over the edition,
please go to:

http://www.werivin.com <http://www.werivin.com>

Yours faithfully,  Customer Support