nethack-el-devel

[Nethack-el-devel] Re: megohm MMedaiacations

From: Osku Gandy
Subject: [Nethack-el-devel] Re: megohm MMedaiacations
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 00:29:31 -0500

Hello,
Since you're a big customer we occasionally send you a piece of news and
propositions.

Our notes show you may possibly need an additional explanation.

We beg your pardon and would like to propose you again a set of the most
popular medicines online at reduced prices, fast delivery and toll-free
customer support.
If you wish to order drugs you are in need or to run over the edition,
please go to:

http://www.tyrannicau.poeciliid.com
<http://www.tyrannicau.poeciliid.com>

Sincerely Yours,  Customer service department