[Nel] Current CVS - linux - 1. 3d/Makefile.am - 2. readPNG(...)

From: Robert Timm
Subject: [Nel] Current CVS - linux - 1. 3d/Makefile.am - 2. readPNG(...)
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 02:08:50 +0200

hi.

1.
i had some problems linking mtp target to the current nel.
the reason were some unresolved symbols in libnel3d.
i found the missing functions in the files:

skeleton_spawn_script.cpp
skeleton_spawn_script.h
water_env_map.cpp
water_env_map.h
water_env_map_user.cpp
water_env_map_user.h

added them to Makefile.am of a fresh cvs download. did a ./configure&&make and the new compiled nel provided the missing functions while linking mtp target.

2.
there where also an unresolved symbol to readPNG(...) in libnelmisc.
this function i found in bitmap_png.cpp. but this file is for windows systems only. so i made a dummy function only returning an 8 (as bit per pixel value) and added bitmap_png.cpp to Makefile.am. just for having a function on linux... but now my mtp client segfaults while drawing the level for a new session and the server crashes imidiently after launch before doing anything.

1. hope this helps

2. please help :)

is there a possibility to get kinda last working nel from cvs?

i'll never remove my old nel binaries again before testing the new ones :)

greetings, rti
... and thanks for nel!