[Nel] things to add if not already there

From: P. Morgan Mendez
Subject: [Nel] things to add if not already there
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 00:42:13 -0000

I was thinking that a few things to add to the program might be weather changing effects such as rain, hurricanes, snow, etc. Plus since I read The Saga of Ryzom allows players to have children, I was wondering if there was something to create an aging process so that players would age until they are elderly and eventually dead. And finally if there was anything for real-time battle effects such as wounds that eventually will become scars and bruise and other things of that nature. Also is there anything in the engine that allows for building urban mmorpgs? Those are just my suggestions and questions, so if someone could get back to me on that, it would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Patrick-Morgan Mendez