[Nel] about cluster systems

From: Francois DUSSAUGE
Subject: [Nel] about cluster systems
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 08:25:46 -0000

hi,

I tried to make your cluster viewer sample work. It works since I have only one
IG, but when I try to use a hierarchy of cluster systems (ie more than one IG,
like in your example with a landscape and a house "street.ig"), it doesn't work
: all the shapes in the IG son are apparent from the father. Even if I put all
the flags as you say in the readme file, it crashes.
I followed your documentation "cluster system v2", but maybe I must do anything
else in order to use a hierarchy of cluster systems?

thanks