RE: [Nel] Activity?

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: RE: [Nel] Activity?
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 17:48:19 +0100

Yes, NeL is still active, just look at the cvsweb.
We still working on Ryzom, and Ryzom still using NeL and we don’t have
publisher issues.

It's true that the nevrax.org web site is quite old and not up to date
but if you have any propositions to add some news or whatever, feel free
to say it.

I'm in process to setup a WikiNeL to add a tool for everybody to share
their knowledge about NeL. It's not actually official but you can see a
preview at this location:

http://mtp-target.dyndns.org/wiki/

Regards,

Vianney Lecroart