RE : [Nel] Collision pb:

From: Stéphane CHAPLAIN
Subject: RE : [Nel] Collision pb:
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 15:07:30 +0100

> Eventually, the exterior collision mesh may be separated in multiple meshes
> (all in the same IG), but
> make sure that all doors (on interior and exterior meshes) have the same
> vertices...

Thanks for your answer.

To have multiple meshes in my exterior collision mesh is exactly what I want. I
have two part in this collision mesh. The two meshes are "Exterior meshes". No
Interior at this time.
Just imagine : I have two houses on a zone and I want to make a street beetwen
these houses.But I don't want to be able to enter in the houses. At this time,
I can't walk in the street beetwen the houses because there is an edge that is
created which joins the 2 meshes. When I export only one of them, it works fine.
I've tried to set the Instance group Name of the two meshes to the same value,
or to attach the 2 meshes in one : nothing works. Do I have to set the material
ID to 666 ? If I have no interior too?