RE: [Nel] about the FES and WS for snowball2

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: RE: [Nel] about the FES and WS for snowball2
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 10:20:26 +0200

Right,

It was a mistake. I forgot to commit something but anyway, I m actually
rewrite the whole login system so I can't commit now.
The WS wait the "pos" that wasn't serialized by the LS so you can add
your fix, it should work.
If the snowballs client can't connect to FES, it s another problem, you
should take a look at the log of client and FES and LS, it ll perhaps
help.
Or you have to wait the new login system that comes this week.

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a-- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+
o? K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h+ r-- y?