Re: [Nel] 3DSMax question : lightmaps parameters

From: Lionel Berenguier
Subject: Re: [Nel] 3DSMax question : lightmaps parameters
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 10:19:41 +0200

Additionally, Landscape can get light contribution from the sky, which gives
some effect of radiosity. But this is available only for Landscape.

This is tunable in the config file of zone_lighter:

// Enable the sky global illumaniation. 0 disable, 1 enable
sky_contribution = 1;
// The sky global illumaniation intensity . [0 ~ 1]
sky_intensity = 0.50;
// Accuracy of the sky global illumaniation algorithm in meter
global_illumination_cell_size = 5;
// Side length of landscape used to compute the sky global illumaniation  in
meter
global_illumination_length = 600;

Cheers

lionel.