Re: [Nel] SnowBalls 2 Server?

From: Tony Hoyt
Subject: Re: [Nel] SnowBalls 2 Server?
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 12:43:38 -0500

Cedric Valignat wrote:
> Snowballs shard is not very stable and crash quite often and is not
> very well watched by us (sorry for that) so do not hesitate to contact
> us to relaunch it if we didn't notice the crash ...
>
> BTW, i just relaunch the shard :-)

  If and when I build all the Server code, how am I to run a shard
exactly?  I didn't see a server.exe.  As a matter of fact I saw a
'client' section in the server Workspace but no 'Server'.  I may just
fiddle around then this week and see what bugs I can dig up and report.
If you would find that usefull at all that is.

  Speeking of bugs, I need to report an assert that failed ( (f0==f1) I
think) in the client.  It prevented me from running properly but I need
to get a proper error message or at least line number for you guys. I
keep forgetting to do that.  When I took out the assert, the client ran
fine although I don't know what was could have gone wrong I just went
with it for the time being.  Talk to you later.

  Tony.