Re: [Nel] SnowBalls 2 Server?

From: Cedric Valignat
Subject: Re: [Nel] SnowBalls 2 Server?
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:46:06 +0100

Tony Hoyt wrote:
> Is there an active Snowballs 2 server to connect to at this time? The
> default values for inital server don't seem to resolve correctly at
> this point.

Our demo server for Snowballs is itsalive.nevrax.org (195.68.21.196)
since we release the code of Snowballs and Snowballs 2.

Snowballs shard is not very stable and crash quite often and is not
very well watched by us (sorry for that) so do not hesitate to contact
us to relaunch it if we didn't notice the crash ...

BTW, i just relaunch the shard :-)

Cedric.