Re: [Nel] Some comments from a new user (builder only for now)

From: Bernard Hugueney
Subject: Re: [Nel] Some comments from a new user (builder only for now)
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 11:42:22 +0100

Hi,
You really deserve the responsiveness award !

* Olivier Lejade <address@hidden> [010104 11:04]:
> Hi and Happy New Year to all NeLers !
>
> Bernard: Thanks for your comments.
> It's always nice to hear that kind of stuff. :)
>
> At 09:14 PM 1/3/01 +0100, you wrote:
> >any stuff from
> >www.boost.org
>
> We've been trying to reach boost.org since we saw your comment in the bug
> tracking system, but it doesn't seem to respond... :(
My bad luck :-( It's the first time that it's down so long since I know it.
I'm on their mailing list so I should know soon what is wrong.
(While typing this mail I read

   >The web site should now be available at 64.226.201.52
   >
   >The DNS change to resolve boost.org to that address has been  submitted to
   >Network Solutions. I have no idea how long they will take to process it.

on the mailing list, will teach them not to deal with NS when they could use
GANDI :-) )

their cvs is host at sourceforge http://sourceforge.net/projects/boost/
and they are an e-group www.egroups.com
The very best C++ coders I've ever heard are there.

> Also, would you mind configuring your email to display your name instead of
> "Nevrax" ? It's a bit unsetteling...
Damn, I'll have to modify my nevrax account, sorry for the mistake,
(modifs done)Is that ok now ?