nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Please consider adding the attached syntax file

From: Marc Ihm
Subject: [Nano-devel] Please consider adding the attached syntax file
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2019 21:24:28 +0200

Hi all,

could you please consider adding the attached syntax file, which adds to nano support for editing yabasic-programs (www.yabasic.de).

The file is subject to the MIT-Licens, it has been created by Stephan Müsse.

Myself I am the author of yabasic and have the same file in the contrib directory of my sources. However, placing it directly in nano would be much better.

Please apologize, that I try to avoid a proper pull-request :-)

Best regards,
Marc Ihm