nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] [RFC] Improving convert_sequence

From: Marco Diego Aurélio Mesquita
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] [RFC] Improving convert_sequence
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 18:52:14 -0300

I investigated it a bit more and I think I've got some assumptions
wrong. The convert_sequence function should assign "consumed"
correctly even when no complete match is found. For this reason, I'm
not sure if convert_sequence can be replaced by a simple table.

I'm no longer sure if this is worth pursuing (right now). So, I'll
just give up on this.

If anyone else is interested, attached is a patch of another brute force test.