nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] info page question

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] info page question
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 20:50:26 -0400

On Fri, Apr 14, 2006 at 07:25:36PM -0400, David Lawrence Ramsey wrote:
> Since all the information that is in nano's info page is apparently in
> either the manual pages, the FAQ, or nano's internal help text, I'm
> considering removing the info page entirely, as it would mean less
> maintenance.  How widely used is the info page, and are there any
> objections to removing it if it isn't widely used?

Info format is the official docuemntation format of the GNU project, sez
RMS.  I had to add it in order for nano to be a GNU program.  Don't know
if it's still required...

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

v3sw7CUPhw5ln6pr5Pck4ma7u7LFw0m6g/l7Di5e6t5Ab6THen7g6Ma29s5r3p7 hackerkey.com