nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Re: yet another patch update

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Re: yet another patch update
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 22:02:43 -0700 (PDT)

--- Chris Allegretta <address@hidden> wrote:
>On Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 10:16:47AM -0700, David Lawrence Ramsey wrote:
>> It's in nanodbbehemoth.patch.  I've also put a few other
>> things in it lately:
>
>Hi again.
>
>       After talking with Jordi yesterday, I'm going to try to devote
>enough time to get 1.1.10 released next week, I should have the time to
>do it.  Maybe as early as Tuesday, no promises though.  Anyway, if you
>have something pending that's not a simple bugfix and its not in David's
>monster patch, PLEASE consider postponing it :-).  The code seems to be
>stable-ish from what Ive been rerading of the list recently, so once I
>familiarize myself with the most recent changes I will either give David
>the commit go ahead or just commit it myself.  I will try to put up a
>test tarball Monday since so much has changed, so I will try to have the
>patch committed by then.  Thank you for your patience and have a great
>weekend folks.

Thanks.  BTW, I did one last fix for minor breakage around 6
1/2 hours ago (mostly, finish() was being called on receipt
of bad command like options, when exit() should have been),
so please make sure you're looking at that version.  I
haven't made any updates to it since then.

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with address@hidden by
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag