myexperiment-hackers

Re: [myexperiment-hackers] Deleting tags

From: David R Newman
Subject: Re: [myexperiment-hackers] Deleting tags
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 17:43:30 +0100

Hi Jits,

It looks pretty much how I would expect. The UI is certainly intuitive enough, unfortunately I don't think there is anyway round having crosses next to each tag, which is not especially aesthetcally pleasing.

A couple of technical questions: When you click on the cross is the tag removed using Ajax? I assume as it is fairly easy to re-add the tag there is no "Are you sure you want to delete?" message.

In my opinion I think we should probably copy across the UI for myExperiment, although I am not sure how easily the backend code will tie in.

Regards

David Newman