myexperiment-discuss

Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment and Electronic Laboratory Notebo

From: Linde, A.E.
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment and Electronic Laboratory Notebooks for Experimental Laboratory Science
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 09:24:42 +0100

That’s great news, Dave. Congratulations.

All the disciplines you mention will want to store and annotate their own types of objects. Is myExperiment working on a way of easily adding (and removing) tabs and the code behind them: preferably via plugin codes that can be developed and implemented separately from the core codebase and avoiding the issues I had with constant reintegration of two separate code streams?

Cheers,
Tony.

--
Tony Linde