myexperiment-discuss

Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] i need some workflows :-)

From: Duncan Hull
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] i need some workflows :-)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 14:33:13 +0100

Dave

David De Roure wrote:
Sorry this is a silly question but could someone send me and Don some workflows or point us at some?! :-)
I suppose Antoon has already told you about his workflow repository
http://myexperiment.org/google

...I've also been posting screenshots of workflows on Flickr (with links to the SCUFL files), partly because of the limitations of Google coop that Antoon already mentions
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dullhunk/sets/72157600015639897/

Many of these aren't yet in the main workflow repository

Duncan

--
Duncan Hull
http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~hulld/