[Monotone-devel] Monotone tests failing under Debian automated building

From: Francis Russell
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Monotone tests failing under Debian automated building
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 12:30:17 +0100

Monotone packages are currently failing to build under Debian's
auto-build system, but the reason has me confused so I thought I'd ask
the main dev list. It looks like monotone itself is building fine, but a
number of the tests are failing.

A full log of a recent build can be found here:

https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=monotone&arch=i386&ver=1.0-4%2Bb1&stamp=1335032594

To me, it looks like monotone is copying test databases to a specific
location for a test, then apparently finding the files missing. I can't
replicate this in a Debian unstable chroot, nor can I imagine in the
automated build environment could cause the tests to fail in this way.

Any ideas?

Francis