Re: [Monotone-devel] Packages for Debian testing

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Packages for Debian testing
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 07:42:53 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Sun, 8 Jul 2007 16:49:37 -0700, Nathaniel Smith
<address@hidden> said:

njs> On Sun, Jul 08, 2007 at 11:27:33AM -0700, Zack Weinberg wrote:
njs> > So thinking about it a bit more, I don't want to put
njs> > address@hidden as the Maintainer: list, since most people
njs> > on that list don't care about Debian packaging issues.  Can we get a
njs> > address@hidden list?  I *think* this just requires one of
njs> > the people with project admin rights on Savannah to fill out a form
njs> > ...  (cc:ing njs, as I know graydon is not available right now)
njs>
njs> Just created it, it's listed at
njs>   https://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/?group=monotone
njs> now, though the links don't seem to work (hopefully they will start
njs> magically working once a cron job runs or something).

Looks like the list itself works like a charm, I just subscribed.

OK, time to change debian/control...

Cheers,
Richard